Spinach Salad With Cashews Avocado and Cranberries
Prep Time: 5 mins
* 4 cups baby spinach, organic
* 1/3 cup raw cashews
* 1/4 cup dried cranberries, organic
* 1/2 avocado, organic
* 1 teaspoon lime juice
1. Gather the amount of ingredients you need for the number of people you are serving, the measurements above are for one serving.
2. Cut avocado into bite size chunks.
3. Sprinkle lime juice on avocados.
4. Toss all ingredients.
5. Serve immediately.
6. Note: if possible avoid name brand dried cranberries as they contain an excess amount of sugar.